Sunday, 23 February 2014

Reading Week

So my reading week was a lot of fun. I didn't get as much work as id hoped to get done, but that's life. Over the week I tried to do my best to study and review for the midterm coming up this Wednesday. I have yet to attempt the practice tests, that i'm leaving for tomorrow night. I reviewed the slides for the past month and a half (already that long?!) and made sure I had an in-depth understanding of objective code writing at the very least. not much else to report really. I hate explaining things over the internet or things like this, it just seems so feeble compared to in-person communication. 

On another note, still waiting for assignment 1 grades. I realized as always that marking takes time, but I always hated how teachers/profs give new assignments when they haven't handed the previous assignments back. Anyways I've read assignment 2 and plan on starting it soon. I don't want to make the same mistake I made for assignment 1, where I waited too long to get some solid hours of work into it, which resulted in me only being able to complete about 75% of it (excuse the run-ons). But since this one is broken in to parts i'm hoping that I will be much more successful. 


Anyways that's me, posting again in the next few days, maybe after the test so i can talk about that along with recursion.

SLOGLORD3000

No comments:

Post a Comment